Friday, May 6, 2011

Life Gets Worse

I don't have a long blog.  I'm feeling very defeated and I need help.  I've had 1 good day in the last 2 weeks or more and yesterday was ok except I was nauseated all day.  Any walking I do makes me tired.  I'm still in pain and can't work.  I guess I'll have to look into disability. 
I'd be able to work once I have this surgery.  I'll be able to walk then!  Can't work if I can't walk and am in constant pain. 
I need help.  If I am able to raise funds for the surgery, I can get this done.  The average hysterectomy costs $16,500.  Of course, there is the cost of the hospital stay, doctor's fees, drugs, tests and follow-up care.  This can total $20,000 or more.  And then there's loss of work. 
Anyone know how to do a fundraiser?  I don't.  I am appealing to you all for any help I can get.
Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.gofundme.com/

    You can ask money of anyone, anywhere through that site.

    Also see if you can find any PCOS support groups in your area. They might have help to guide you towards how to get disability. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete